Body Positivity & Purpose Workshop for Women
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you ever feel like you aren’t attractive/thin/beautiful/good enough?
What would be possible in your life if you were able to radically accept all aspects of yourself, including your size, shape and appearance?
There is much talk about 'body positivity' these days, but what is the point of it? Cultivating a positive body image is not the end goal. It is all about removing the obstacles to us living fully expressed, purposeful and empowered lives. It's about reclaiming 'beauty' on our own terms.
Join Sarah Pfitzner, an Embody Love Movement® facilitator trainer, mindfulness and movement teacher, for this transformational 3 hour workshop and connect to your true purpose from a place of possibility and self-love.
Discover what freedom and power lies ahead when we radically accept and embrace who we are.
This workshop includes a gentle yoga practice, though no previous experience is required and it is suitable for ALL bodies and abilities. It is open to ALL who identify as female.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are raising children and want to enable them to fully love themselves.
- You have ever felt not “...…” enough.
- You have ever struggled with dieting, over-exercising or disordered eating.
- You are an exercise professional who feels pressure to look a certain way.
- You are struggling with the ageing process in our youth-obsessed society.
- You identify as a woman.
Image: Courtesy of Heather Hazzan and Lily Cummings/All Woman Project